Tuesday 10 December 2013

Global Entrepreneurship Week...

James Caan & Myself




Attending GEW at the Westminster Hub in London recently I got the opportunity to meet James Caan, well known for the programme Dragon's Den. It was a great day organised to celebrate the 10,000th Start Up Loan, and a good networking opportunity for small businesses like myself. 
The press were very kind and my business was featured in a few publications, some of which I've featured above. 

Having been one of fifteen out of ten thousand people picked to attend the event, it was a great privilege to hear both James Caan and Vince Cable speak about the importance of small business. Listening to motivational speakers is always good to encourage your own productivity. To me, waking up to a small inspirational quote on Instagram can change how I feel about my day. Surrounding yourself with positivity, although hard at times, is so important, and thats exactly what James Caan managed to achieve.

Tip for London: taxi drivers do not like Haymarket in morning rush hour, my journey was cut short at The Mall. I walked the rest of the way in the pony skin wedges below, like I said, comfy.







No comments:

Post a Comment